Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Senile Series

I continue now with the latest edition of the Senile Series. Today I will give you to two examples of how completely useless this old bat is.

Example Number One-Her Outlook.
You might think this is about her size limit, not understanding what a PST is, nay I say. It is the fact that EVERY SINGLE TIME she needs something from Outlook SHE OPENS A NEW OUTLOOK WINDOW!!! Yes, she has called me complaining that her computer is running slow and has had twelve different Outlook windows open at the same time. I'm not going to go into the twenty other programs she also has running, Outlook is the one she consistently opens again and again when she needs something.

No matter how many times we tell her not to, she continues to do it.

HEAD. DESK.

Example Number Two-Her Bookmarks
Normally bookmarks don't take up too much space, then again I've never seen someone bookmark every page they have ever visited. You think I exaggerate, think again. We ran a very scientific test today, my co-worker and I. We opened an IE window, clicked on bookmarks and just put the mouse on the down arrow. After one minute it was in the middle of the letter E.

No, I did not stutter. It took eight minutes to reach the bottom of her bookmarks. She has more bookmarks then Mr. T has chains or Shawn Kemp has children.

I believe in the almighty words of Dane Cook in Waiting..., "Man I can't wait to quit this job!"

No comments: