Thursday, December 6, 2007

So how the hell could you front on me


As some of you may or may not know, I was the editor-in-chief and all around czar for my kickball league's Ghost Man on Third newsletter better known as the GMOT. This came about after I took over last season and pretty much everyone learned Kneel before Zod.

Apparently this year WAKA, World Adult Kickball Association, decided to give out awards to various leagues for best this, best that. Our President nominated our GMOT for best newsletter. I found out this morning that our GMOT received SECOND PLACE. Apparently the Studio City league received first place. I'm sorry, but that isn't a newsletter, this is a newsletter people. See how you have various pages to read? How it moves like an actual newsletter?

If you want to award a league for best newsletter, make sure it is an actual newsletter. I would have had no problem losing to the Twin Cities division, it's an actual newsletter. I mean no disrespect to the street urchins in Studio City, but come on!

I know how you feel Kanye...

2 comments:

SayHey Kid said...

Yeh, they got first because they do actual press conferences after each game. But there is no doubt that our GMOT was the absolute supreme!

Side note- THE Potomac Board was voted 2nd best board in WAKA. Not to shabby!

Dews said...

Yea, I don't get it man... not fair at all.

Don't think Potomac will ever get the credit it deserves though.