Saturday, January 26, 2008

NCAA Vs. Mayo

Alright.. I'm sure almost everyone has heard the story about O.J. Mayo accepting tickets from Carmelo Anthony by now. They've been talking about it on ESPN for about a week. I never thought the NCAA would actually take action against Mayo for two tickets that were given to him from a friend who happens to play in the NBA. From what I hear Anthony gives out free tickets all the time. I'm glad they aren't suspending the kid for this.. only making him pay back the $460 the tickets cost. I guess since it technically did violate a rule the punishment isn't that bad, but I don't think I will ever understand why this was such a big deal according to the NCAA.. maybe if Melo bought him a car I would be more understanding..

1 comment:

MoDews said...

Took a closer look at this picture.. And I've come to the conclusion that he is wearing Ronald McDonald's shoes...