Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fuckin 'A Man


Best piece of news ive read in along time. Apparently, cursing boosts morale and team spirit. It creates bonds with co-workers and friends, lets off steam, and creates a more social enviornment. Nobody is more fucking happy about this than I am. I curse and swear alot. My lovely girlfriend curses and swears alot. Hell, just about everyone I know swears. This would explain why we are always so cheerful and happy. So everyone shout it out like Mr. Rollins......Fuck, shit, cock, barbara streisand!!!!

8 comments:

Dews said...

for some reason, this just makes so much damn sense...

I mean, what better way to know you're all screwed, then to let out a few "Fucks" during the day?

the bonding alone makes total sense...

This may not have worked all that well in some of my old offices (Senate stands out as one of those possibly awkward places among certain people), but in my last job swearing and sometimes lewd nicknames were part of the program (I lucked out with "dimples" as a nickname instead of some of the other ones...) and that worked out great.

SayHey Kid said...

Yeh, I work at the TSA headquarters. They swear all the time but somehow I think they would get pissed at me if I even uttered a "dammit"

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe said...

Lawyers are only allowed to swear when they're passionate and/or drunk.

Luckily we're passionately drunk most of the time.

Dews said...

I wanna be a lawyer!!!

Jack Gonzo, MD said...

Dews, don't be a lawyer yourself, just find one ;-)

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe said...

I can hook him up.

Dews said...

Yea, I think I'm gonna have to keep DC&H on retainer if I do end up doing more of this outsourcing stuff...

And I gotta get him to go to DC with me, if only to learn the joys of the DC Nightlife... Great place to be single DC&H, trust me on that one :)

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe said...

Alls I'm saying is that I know a few little law school hotties who might like to get to know a nice, young gentleman like yourself. Let's take a trip to my old stomping grounds and see what pans out.