Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Like Seriously, WTF Rudy!!!


Yeh, what the hell gives man??? You were a New York mayor, Yankees fan for LIFE!! And your rooting for the Redsox??? HUH!!!?? WTF!!! Yes, you heard correct. Rudy Giuliani is pulling for the RedSox to win the World Series. He says he HAS to pull for the American League. Yeh I know?? I don't get it either. This shouldn't be a big deal but as a baseball purist, hell, a sports enthusiast this is an outrage. Ok, As a Giants fan, I will NEVER EVER pull for the Dodgers to win anything. This is like Michigan fan rooting for Ohio State, The Redskins pulling for the Cowboys, the Niners rooting for the Cowboys, the Giants rooting for the Cowboys.....well, you know where I'm going with the Cowboy theme.

But isn't this a complete flip flop move?? I think so. You cannot be a die hard fan (or claim to be) and root for the most hated rivals in global sports history! I compare this to:

-Me, The SayHey Kid, pulling for the LA Dodgers and Florida Gators
-Shane cheering on the Baltimore Ravens and the Texas A&M Aggie's
-Dews waving and screaming for the Dallas 'Boys and the NY Yankees
-Mike Honcho wearing Redskins Burgundy and wearing Tar heal Teal
-Reston Lover Boy dawning the Bengal Tiger logo on his face

Rudy, you fucked up. New York ain't happy and Mass will NEVER vote for ya. Way to go sparky! Way to sell out your principles!

5 comments:

Dews said...

yea, not a chance in hell I'll EVER be rooting for the 'boys' or the Yankees.

I'm not even a Sox fan, but I do have that hatred of Yankees in me (I think just from being from New England) regardless...

Oh right, Its because they've bought half the world series possible thats right... Way to root for everything thats ever been wrong with baseball jackasses....

SayHey Kid said...

Yeh. During my down time at work I did my research on Georgy Boy. He is the reason that salaries are so high. But it is nice to see his billions gave him no rings in the past 7 years!

But back to the WS point. Im pulling for the Rockies, they may be in the same division as the Giants, but they are not a crucial rival. Hell, i do like them actually. Good scrappy team. But like I said, I could NEVER sell my soul for to the Dodgers.

Dews said...

totally understandable. That rivalry goes all the way back to "Da Bums" of Brooklyn.

Rudy will say and do anything to get elected, I'm pretty sure thats the key message that needs to be heard here.

SayHey Kid said...

Well, whats more important, the 21 electoral votes of NY or the 12 of MA.

He sold out NY for Mass of all places. And on top of that, NY doesnt like him. NY are Clinton fans.

Jack Gonzo, MD said...

Replace A&M with Boomer Sooner and there ya go