Monday, October 22, 2007

NFL Re-Regionization


Due to the previous post, my co-worker, other bloggers on LSWTF and I have renamed and relocated almost every NFL team. Certain teams did not need to be relocated as they had already declared a region. The Tennessee Titans, Carolina Panthers, and New England Patriots are those teams. The Green Bay Packers are not on the list since they are owned by the fans and therefore would never allow such an incident to occur. The rest of the NFL teams were fair game though, so here you are, your new NFL.

Northwest Territory Seahawks
Louisiana Purchase Saints
Great Plains Chiefs
Bay Area Niners
Gulf of Mexico Texans
Mid-Atlantic Eagles
Beltway Redskins
Southwest Cardinals
American Cowboys
Eastern Canada Bills
Jersey Jets
Northeast Giants
Southern Californian Chargers
Central Californian Raiders
Lake Erie Browns
Can-Am Lions
Bahamas Dolphins
Chesapeake Bay Ravens
Ohio River Bengals
Three Rivers Steelers
Midwest Colts
Florida Territory Jaguars
Rocky Mountain Broncos
Lake Michigan Bears
Land of a Thousand Lakes Vikings
Lower Appalachian Falcons
St Petersburg-Clearwater Buccaneers of Tampa (Thank you Angels)
Mississippi River Rams

There you have it, your re-regionized NFL Franchises.

3 comments:

Citycat said...

This has been my point for a VERY LONG TIME. Finally, people (Shane) are actually listening to me instead of laughing at me. Also, I take credit for several of these names, I believe they were a part of my rant last week.

SayHey Kid said...

CityCat- I gave ya full credit for Lousiana Purchase Saints =)

Lake Michigan Regional Bears
10000 Lakes Vikings
Tri-River Valley Steelers
4 Corners Township Cardinals

SayHey Kid said...

Reading is a good thing. Didnt mean to repeat you on a couple of em