Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Krazy Khristians Krave Giuliani?


I guess the slim pickins is bad enough, Actor being conservative, Mormon pretending he's not, host of wackos and the cross-dressing former mayor of New York City.

Pat Robertson apparently likes him the the Cross-dresser!
Pat Robertson, one of the most influential figures in the social conservative movement, will announce his support for Rudy Giuliani's presidential bid this morning in Washington, D.C., according to sources familiar with the decision.
Yes, this is certain to swing my vote, what with Robertson labeling New Orleans as a harborer of gays, and thus deserved to be struck down by Katrina...

I guess I'm not as deep into what would be considered the "Conservative Movement" to totally understand this, but wouldn't the ultra-right pick a guy that preaches family values AND follows through on them? How many wives as Giuliani had now?

Surrounding himself with thugs like Kerik certainly helped his already tarnished image I'm sure, but how does Giuliani really appeal to the Bible Thumpers? Socially, he's pretty liberal on a lot of things it seems in his record, so perhaps I need someone to explain this one to me...

UPDATE: Its Official.

No comments: