Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yes, make a sexy time with Obama? Yes?


Yes, I have seen everything now.

Borat (aka, Sacha Baron Cohen, or "That French Guy" in the racing movie with Will Ferrel), has picked a candidate in the upcoming US election to support.

Of course he refers to him as the "Basketball Player" Obama, but the message is there anyway :)
I cannot believe that it possible a woman can become Premier of US and A - in Kazakhstan, we say that to give a woman power, is like to give a monkey a gun - very dangerous. We do not give monkeys guns any more in Kazakhstan ever since the Astana Zoo massacre of 2003 when Torkin the orang-utan shoot 17 schoolchildrens. I personal would like the basketball player, Barak Obamas to be Premier.
Awesome. Glad to see this character still getting some face time.

1 comment:

SayHey Kid said...

Q: When can people expect to see you in Kazakhstan again?

A: "I already in Kazakhstan, living very happilys with my new wife. This morning, I was awoke by my clock-radio (electronic LED), after which I remove my wife from her cage and she make me delicious breakfast of western cereal 'Frosties', which I have with delicious fresh milk from her chests. I then attach her to her plough and send her into the fields before returning to my bed until she come back at luchtimes to feed me again. Life is very nice for us."

lmao to funny!!! according to imdb.com. he is filming Bruno!