Monday, December 17, 2007

Wisdom from Dews


Now, since I haven't been posting as much as I've liked, that does NOT mean I haven't been busy!

Granted, being busy is a relative term, meaning I have been doing things, but not necessarily productive things. One such activity I have thriving at is compiling a list of popular lines from people whether sober or drunk (mostly drunk) for use again within my own created dialect (Granitevillian for those keeping score at home).

Some of my favorites so far:

"He's like a kid in a Meth Lab!"
-Meg

"Even when I'm not trying I'm hot"
-RestonLoverBoy (by way of someone else)

"He was a Mexican...."
-Dews (A line to a David Allen Coe song that apparently does not exist)

"Mahh ahhh, yah know, mah ahhh?" (translates to "My eye, you know my eye?)
-Kim

"Some well-dressed ugly was driving hard to the hole, only to have me deny her like Dikimbe Mutombo, Thank God I was sober"
-Dewey Cheatem & Howe

"Santa says its time to use your mouth"
-Anonymous

"Santa is a damn Eco-terrorist"
-Dews

"Its like a battle of the Hellen Keller QB's"
-MoDews

"I'll burn that bridge when I come to it"
-Dews

I am missing a few, so someone help me out here...

3 comments:

Jack Gonzo, MD said...

One of my favorite lines from yesterday...

Santa is a pedophile-Me

Jack Gonzo, MD said...

Oh, and one overheard yesterday was also...

She's what we refer to as a basketball statistic

MoDews said...

Hey thanks for using that quote.. Good thing Portis was playing the role of miracle worker on Collins.. last night's game was very sloppy