Monday, January 7, 2008

Dr. Feel to the rescue!

I've been sporadically posting now once every 2 weeks on average and the best I can do given my schedule is....

Yes, a celebrity craziness story staring none other then the infamous Ms. Spears.

This has a great twist though. Apparently Dr. Feel (I guess spelled Phil) has taken a personal route to Ms. Spears problems and has injected himself into this wonderful trainwreck!

"My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at
Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both
medical and psychological intervention," McGraw told the programs.

"She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very
concerned for her," he said.
I wish I could say that I have absolutely no interest in the goings-on of Ms. Spears, but I guess I'm part of some silent majority in wanting to slow down and watch the wreckage every now and then when she goes off and does something even more crazy.

Having experience with crazy women should make me write off this situation as just one more sad story by yet another insane woman, but I guess I just can't help but point and laugh...

Good Luck Dr. Phil!

1 comment:

SayHey Kid said...

Turns out Dr. Phil is no longer doing a feature on her, citing that Ms. Spears situation is "too intense"

I once thought this was hilarious, but now its just sad. Biggie Smalls said it best "mo money, mo problems".