Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Giant Help for the Skins?


Was looking on ESPN at the top QB performances in the superbowl and I noticed a pattern with the Giants and the Redskins. I did a little research and discovered that the only two times the Giants have won the superbowl the Redskins have won it the year after. Coincidence? Not saying I'm rooting for the Giants because I hate that team with a passion.. Just something for us Skins fans to look forward to if the Giants manage to win this year. :)

3 comments:

SayHey Kid said...

Whatever gives you hope Modews.

Truth is the Redskins dont have a snowballs chance in hell regardless of the outcome. They have an inflated salary cap and on top of that, are interviewing AWFUL coaching candidates.

Dews said...

So sayeth the niners fan, hahahahahahahaha!

:)

SayHey Kid said...

Im not in denial my friend.......I know my team wont make the Super Bowl next