Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dews Congratamatatin....


OK, lets be honest with ourselves here...

Mr. Gonzo has gone and gotten himself all hitched and shit, so we're all being dragged into this whole celebratory gesture for this next step in his life.

That being said (Notice I'm not saying "granted", since that has turned into a drinking game :) ), Mr. Gonzo has chosen an incredibly talented and balanced partner to combine with, so I (as well as all of LSWTF) strongly support and will do all in my power to assist the newly wedded couple.

My best wishes to both the bride and groom, but this couple is destined for greatness regardless of my wishing or doing :)

Congratulations Gonzo and CityCat... You all are made for each other and will have an amazing future together, I'm sure :)

Anyway, besides our wonderful CityCat and Gonzo gettin hitched, we still have news to deal with!

First off, all signs lead to bad shit happening to the American economy....
Disappointing first-quarter earnings from General Electric Co (GE.N: ProfileResearch and a drop in U.S. consumer confidence to its lowest in more than a quarter century in early April provided the latest signs the U.S. economy may be in a recession.
Again, just in case anyone is curious, China is still very much in charge of shit around here...
It was a brazen display of how confident China has become of its new place in the world, just as the British Government's failure to take a firm stand on Chinese abuses of human rights shows how craven we have become.

In closing, I want to apologize for the lack of posts from both yours truly, and the other members of this blog...

We do want to get the news out there, but real "life" seems to block us most times (at least recently anyway). Thankfully we shall all be getting extremely drunk this evening, so we could be inspired to post tomorrow, but other then MoDews (who will be posting tomorrow regardless), we'll all be at "The" wedding...

That is all...

PS: No I will not answer any questions about bridesmaids... What do you take me for?

2 comments:

SayHey Kid said...

Congrats again to the bride and groom. It was an honor to be you groomsman!!

This post proves to me that Dews does in fact have a sleeping disorder. But thanks for always taking one for the team

Dews said...

Sleeping disorder, and was really really drunk when I wrote it, but I couldn't in good conscious take it down could I? :)

This was that REALLY late Friday night we had....

Gonzo, it was also an honor to be a Groomsman, thanks again for an amazing celebration!