Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rove gets Punk'd


Living in Washington, DC I and those of us who live here tend to know where to park, what time of day, where it's safe and the like. The only real danger we ever face is break ins, an ungodly amount of bird shit, and the crooked parking cop system and misleading signs. Apparently Karl Rove needs to keep better care of where he parks his car in DC.
White House pranksters wrapped Rove's Jaguar in plastic wrap on the private driveway next to the West Wing. Rove's car is easily recognizable because of its "I love Barack Obama" bumper sticker and the twin stuffed-animal eagles on the trunk. Oh, and there's a stuffed-animal elephant on the hood.

I think I am just sad that I didn't get to be a part of this plot. I wonder, was it a full elephant on the hood, or did they pull a Godfather and leaving a severed elephant's head on it?

No comments: