Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Blog The Horn

My future neighbor over at Seabrook has the picture of the newest license plate available in Oklahoma. Now, if you'll excuse me, I vomited a lil in my mouth.

Bruce Willis, Demigod, has a new girlfriend. A hit movie and a girlfriend hotter then your ex-wife ever was, well done sir.

Penny Hardaway is coming back to try and recreate that 95 Magic.

I can no longer understand the audacity of some people.

I'm glad Anita and I aren't planning on children anytime soon, specially seeing as who was just named Chairman of the Texas Board of Education. Folks, creationism belongs in private catholic schools, not public schools. If you want to teach it as science, you better start teacher how Zeus and the Olympians overthrew the Titans in science class as well.

Of course, they're merely playing follow the leader when it comes to science and you know things like...facts.

I haven't seen it, but unless it is The Usual Suspects, anything starring Stephen Baldwin is a steaming pile of shit. It's bad enough going day to day not knowing if you're gonna make it, now you're gonna be told by Alec's lil brother who was scared shitless by 9-11 that it doesn't matter anyways, we're all fucked.

They still don't get it do they? Gentlemen, ladies, church and state are meant to be separate. We don't influence your sermon, you don't try to change us into a theocracy. If you want a theocracy, move to Utah and become a Mormon.

2 comments:

Dews said...

9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11!!!!

If yer not with us yer against us!

I'm a Ford Truck man!

20220 said...

If you ask my OK relatives, Cock fighting should be legal since the wholesome activity keeps young men away from drinking and drugs. That should explain the license plate.