Thursday, August 9, 2007

I...have no words...


The Pittsburg Steelers have introduced us to their new mascot, Steely McBeam.

Nevermind the fact that my first reaction was, why is their new mascot Purdue Pete, let us look at the fact that the Steelers decided to celebrate their 75th anniversary by designing possibly the worst mascot in the history of sports. I mean come on, they gave the guy a five o'clock shadow because obviously every steel worker has that. Even though I am a die hard Browns fan, it pains me to see this happen to the Steelers. I mean I can respect the Steelers, they are no longer our most HATED rival (no surprise who that is), but they are our most respected rival.

How am I supposed to respect a mascot who looks like he is stumbling home from a bar? It is truly a sad day when this bastard is replaced on the worst mascot list.

PS-I'm still gonna shoot that Eagle one of these days, him and that douche Clint they have Seacresting Nats games.

1 comment:

Dews said...

Just keep that freak away from any ATVs and we'll be fine.