Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Blog O Dome


I wonder how long it will take before the RWNJ (right wing nut jobs) begin attacking soldiers in the 82nd Airborne.

Good to know that I'll be moving to a place whose bridges are so secure.

Steven Segal blames the FBI for ruining his career. Of course they did, it had nothing to do with wooden acting or woman beating what so ever.

A touching story that Disney will no doubt make into a movie. How a Florida lady got an Alaskan high school a blue football field. I love the part of the story that has the team jumping into the arctic water after the game.

I always thought Notre Dame players lived a higher lifestyle the prostitutes and Naty Light.

Do you like magazine covers, I know I do.

Sorry boys, you've had a month no more extensions for you.

I haven't seen someone try to change the law on his own since Season One of Rome.

AT&T still acting like assclowns.

Newspapers and journalists are still bitching about bloggers.

No comments: