Tuesday, February 12, 2008

50 Hottest Women on TV 20-11

Hottest Women 50-41

Hottest Women 40-31

Hottest Women 30-21

20. Chyler Leigh-Grey's Anatomy
Highest Ranking-4 Lowest Ranking-15

Dr. Lexie Gray, the adorable and secretly sexy half-sister of the show's name character was a shock to me when she first appeared on a list. Little by little though, the voters started to admit that almost every one of them had a little itch for Lexie, but none could really put their finger on it until...

-"What I think it is is we all want to actually play Doctor with her, that she seems the perfect patient for certain...experiments."

19. Katie Cassidy-Supernatural
Highest Ranking-8 Lowest Ranking-24

Our newest residential demon, and the hottest since the cross-roads demon, comes bursting upon the scene with a top twenty finish. I don't know if it is the fact that she more or less represents kick ass evil in a way we haven't seen since Faith, or the fact that we all know she could kick our collective asses. One thing is for certain...

-"Ruby is one smoking demon I wouldn't mind selling my soul to for a weekend's vacation in a cabin...with whip cream, and maybe some cherries. Oh, don't forget the leather, gotta have the leather with a demon."

18. Portia de Rossie-Nip/Tuck
Highest Ranking-4 Lowest Ranking-17

Ellen's hotter half has been on some of the shows the contributors of LSWTF absolutely love, hell I think Say Hey's favorite show of all time was Arrested Development. That being said, most men I know found their liking with Portia with Alley McBeal, but she has also done her fair share of crappy horror movies as well and we're not talking about sleeping with Ellen, though that does bring us to our quote.

-"I would wonder who was the bitch and who was the butch, but I've watched both their shows and never have to wonder that question."

17. Leeann Tweeden-Sportscaster/Host
Highest Ranking-12 Lowest Ranking-25

Only one person didn't have Leeann Tweeden on their ballot, and we have no idea what that person was thinking. Though she doesn't have a show that I know of off the top of my head but I think she's still a correspondent on The Best Damn Sports Show. If you want a more indepth look at her, she has done Playboy numerous times and was the final cover girl for FHM.

-"Without a doubt she is the greatest and hottest thing that the Spanish, Filipino and Norwegian did together."

16. Alyson Hannigan-How I Men Your Mother
Highest Ranking-3 Lowest Ranking-13

Ah Willow, Michelle, a rose by any other name would still be hot as hell. Though I don't know if she's as hot as the brunette hair she recently donned on us, she's still smoking geekdom almost unlike another woman out there in Hollywood. Now, I don't know if she's an actual geek or if she just plays one REALLY well, the end result is still money.

-"She has a way of saying things that make you hard as a rock, and that lil grin that is just so mischievous you know she wants a spanking."

15. Lindsay Czarniak-Anchor/Reporter/Co-Host of George Michael Sports Machine
Highest Ranking-3 Lowest Ranking-14

I believe every memeber of the jury who lives in the DC Metro area either included Ms. Czarniak or seriously considered it. We can all guess what it boils down to, hotness plus sports knowledge equals cash money.

14. Jennifer Morrison-House, M.D.
Highest Ranking-9 Lowest Ranking-21

The original hotness of House, M.D. busted into our top twenty not with a whimper, but with a bang. Some good news, well depending on who you are, she dumped the British doctor in real life, so she's single again. The bad news is she's friends with Ashlee Simpson so you'd have to deal with that, though she is a sports fan so that makes up for some of it.

-"I think what did it for me is when she got horny after taking some meth, we've all had dreams of coming home to something like that right?"

13. Tricia Helfer-Battlestar Galactica
Highest Rating-10 Lowest Rating-22


Number Six, we've never heard of this sexual position but I'm sure many of us would love to try it. The 5'10" former model has taken television and Maxim's Top 100 by storm since she started playing one of our favorite Cylons. I wish I could put into words the kind of steam the eminates from the television whenever she was on, but this does it quite well...

-"Dude, that red glow when they get it on is the hottest alien/robot sex thing since the tentacles in Species."

12. Eva Longoria-Desperate Housewives
Highest Ranking-8 Lowest Ranking-19

Oddly enough, there is a big divide in the jury poll about Eva Longoria. Half the pool have her in their top ten, the other half not so much. Now, I don't know if it's Spurs hatred or not, but we can all agree that she is one fine looking lady. Though, looking at IMDB she hasn't really been around as long as it feels like she's been around.

-"Man, fuck those guys, I would put my mouth on places of that body that I've never put my mouth before."

11. Summer Glau-Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Highest Ranking-4 Lowest Ranking-15

Summer has the prestige of being named on more initial lists then any other person on the Top 50. Not all feel the same, I know some women are not a fan of Ms. Glau, the rest of us are HUGE fans. I don't know if it's residual from her time as River on Serenity/Firefly, but she is one beautiful young woman.

-"Come on, it's easy, she looks frail enough to throw around but you know she's strong enough to push back and make things REAL fun."

Hottest Women Top Ten

2 comments:

Dews said...

Is it weird we have two people that play robots on this part of the list?

SayHey Kid said...

Summer Glau at 11? Thought she would have cracked the top 10 for sure. Hey, who am I to argue with the board!